The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world's largest humanitarian organization, with 191 member National Societies. As part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, our work is guided by seven fundamental principles; humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality.
Find out more on: www.ifrc.org
The International Federation-Country Cluster Support Team (CCST) for Indonesia and Timor Leste, IFRC Lombok Operational Office is looking for qualified candidate to fill the following position:
FINANCE ASSISTANT (INDONESIAN NATIONALITY)
Date of issue : 27 – 04 - 2019
Closing date : 10 – 05 - 2019
Duty station : Lombok
Country : INDONESIA
Contract Duration : 3 Month
Category of Staff : National Staff
• Handle petty cash including payments and reconciliation.
• Ensure expenditures are within the approved ceiling (as per cash policy) to avoid having unauthorised expenditures or deficit.
• Ensure financial documents (Payment request, Requisition, and Travel Request, etc) are as per IFRC procedures.
• Reconcile individual contractor’s payments to ensure payments are in accordance with the agreement and completion of actual work.
• Support Fin Officer to validate National Society and Staff working advance reports and ensure fund is used as per authorized purpose and proper procedures have been followed. Follow up and clear dormant uncleared working advance
• Monitor the balance in petty cash and ensure cash top up as per the cash Policy.
• Support Senior Finance Officer to prepare the cash forecasts to ensure proper cash flow.
• Ensure all finance related documents are properly filled.
• Other task that may be arised
The Finance Assistant, under overall supervision of the Finance Officer, is responsible for overall delivery of financial support to the Lombok Earthquake & Tsunami operations team ensuring the proper use of Federation resources according to established procedures. S/he will support the work of Earthquake & Tsunami operations to ensure the response operate effectively and efficiently.
• Professional /academic qualification in finance, accounting and administration services (min. graduation degree in commerce), preferably Accounting Degree
• Minimum 1 Years work experience in a finance or accounting and administrative roles
• Experience of working with Federation accounting and administrative systems
• Advanced skills in computers (Windows, spreadsheets, word processing and accounting packages)
• Knowledge and experience of CODA
• Advanced spoken and written English
How to apply
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae to: Indonesia.HRD@ifrc.org
Please indicate on the subject heading: FINANCE ASSISTANT – LOMBOK
#HadaJobs Info Lowongan Kerja Mataram Lombok NTB #LowonganKerjaNTB #LowonganKerjaMataram #LowonganKerjaLombok #LowonganKerjaMataramLombok #InfoLowonganKerja #BursaKerja #BursaKerjaNTB #NTBJobFair #JobFair #LowonganKerja #Loker #InfoLoker #LokerLombok #LokerMataram #LokerNTB #LokerMataramLombok #Job #Jobs #MataramLombok #Mataram #Lombok #NTB #HadaCircle #MediaNusantaraBerkemajuan